Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive experetise in managing the movement of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Great benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k with matching, short and long term disability,Boon Edam pays 100% medical premiums for the employee and their family, PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance programs, and more!
- Advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow
Purpose / General Description:
Assists in supporting Human Resources department in areas including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring process, benefits, payroll, compliance, and event planning. Maintains personnel files and ensures paperwork is complete. Responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting and build a network of passive qualified candidates.
- Assists with talent acquisition, recruitment and interview process
- Perform as back up to process payroll; provide HR Generalist with administrative payroll support as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions related to item such as applicant tracking system and accessing payroll system.
- Assist HR department in successful onboarding and orientation of all new hires, including but not limited to, preparing offer letters, submitting online background checks, prepare and process new hire forms, verify I-9 documentation, etc.
- Track employee leaves of absence related to military, disability, workers comp and FMLA; coordinate appropriate paperwork as required.
- Assists in the completion and maintenance of personnel files
- Assists with processing of terminations
- Reconciles benefits invoices
- Creating Excel spreadsheets and running reports
- Assists HR department with various research projects and/or special projects
- Assists with company event planning
- Prepares correspondence
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in business related field or equivalent work experience (bachelors preferred)
- 1 year of experience in the field of HR, or relevant work experience
- 1 year of experience recruiting preferred (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.